Location: Remand Home
Activity Date: 03.10.2023
Start Time: 10:00 AM End Time: 11:00 AM
Facilitators: Sophia, Adelaide, Dilara, Dahilia
Number of Participants: 16
Male: 14 Female: 2
Activity Purpose/ Summary:
The purpose of this english lesson at Remand Home was to help students to recap and revise their knowledge of last weeks grammar, spelling and topic of the human body, as well as teach students how to properly instruct one another clearly.
Our team prepared and facilitated the session.
The activity was a lot of fun and very beneficial for the students to revise the previous topic. The volunteers also bought writing books for the students which was great and engaged the students further.
– Students recalled the previous topic very well- Students now comprehensively understand past, present and future tense
– Students engaged really well with the instructional activity and had a lot of fun with it
– Students were so incredibly grateful for the workbooks we provided and engaged better with the lesson
– Students all passed the spelling test
– Students were all incredibly well behaved