Location: Remand Home
Activity Date: 20.12.2023
Start Time: 10:00 AM End Time: 12:00 PM
Facilitators: Ruth,Yoda, Spencer
Number of Participants: 31
Male: 29 Female: 2
Activity Purpose/ Summary:
The purpose of the year-end open review was to evaluate the program’s impact on the boys and girls at the Remand Home, assess their feedback, and identify areas for improvement and growth for the upcoming year.
– The team acknowledged the importance of a balanced approach that addresses both their educational needs and the necessity for periods of rest or relaxation.
– The team actively listened to kids’ feedback and took note of their suggestions for program enhancements.
– The team facilitated a safe and supportive environment for the kids to openly share their experiences and thoughts.
– A number of kids were able to recall various program activities, indicating their engagement and retention of experiences throughout the year.
– A number of high school boys recognized the positive impact of certain activities, especially the life skills topic we have been handling, demonstrating the effectiveness of the program’s initiatives.
– The boys’ requests for skills training in areas such as liquid soap making, carpentry, and welding reflect a desire for practical, hands-on learning.
Kids requesting an adjustment of program dates to accommodate short breaks during festive seasons show a growing sense of anticipation for celebrating and having time off during significant holidays.