Location: St. Williams Primary
Activity Date: 29.09.2023
Start Time: 8:00 AM End Time: 9:00 AM
Facilitators: Paul, Dahlia, Sophia, Adelaide
Number of Participants: 140
Male: 65 Female: 75
Activity Purpose/ Summary:
We educated the students in hygiene practices and emphasized the importance of keeping their bodies clean.
Topic: Hygiene Practices
Good personal hygiene is one of the best ways to protect yourself from getting gastro or infectious diseases, colds and flu. Washing your hands with soap removes germs that can make you ill. Maintaining good personal hygiene will also help prevent you from spreading diseases to other people.
Personal hygiene includes:
– cleaning your body every day
– washing your hands with soap after going to the toilet
– brushing your teeth twice a day
– covering your mouth and nose with a tissue (or your sleeve) when sneezing or coughing
– washing your hands after handling pets and other animals
The students understood how to keep their body clean.
Great team spirit.